Group: Admin
Gold: 16264

Donate

Species: Monkey
Affiliation: Republic of Heaven
Character Profile
Played By: N/A

Awards: 1

With the last of the posts and character profiles sorted through accordingly, we are now back in business! There is a bit of tidying up and housekeeping to do, but for all intents and purposes, we are back.

All old threads have been sorted into the "Time Portal" board. Members can still post in this board to conclude their threads and plots. Old threads which either (i) involve dormant characters; or (ii) have been naturally concluded, are now in the Archives. The Archives are read only.

Please let me know if some of the threads are in a place where they shouldn't be. I'll move them to their rightful place accordingly.

No threads or character profiles have been deleted. Please let me know if you cannot find your profile or thread and I will contact Jcink Support.

I intend to launch a new plot event next week and I need your help to tell me how you want to play this! Please leave your comments in the thread here. Otherwise, do feel free to plot amongst yourselves in the Plotting board. Start threads! Have fun!

I will be finalising the channels and bots in our Discord server tomorrow. In the meantime, all members who pop into our server right now will be awarded an exclusive Discord title - Trailblazer. More Discord ranks will soon be available.

Welcome back!

Avatar done by Jaqi! Signature done by Jaqi! Banner done by Jaqi! Because Jaqi is awesome!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Board Announcements | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll